Some issue with Citizen and GTA

• Let's start with the beginning . I recently installed GTA IV (original copy of game) , i found somewhere :love: . The game run perfectly , I mean , it's the original game and doesn't have any problem , i put the crack and the latest xlive.dll with Native Trainer and patch 1.0.7.0 and work fine on low settings . I was so delighted because i remember the classic "Rage mod" for Vice City and i put the files into the game . Everything was ok , the Vice City Rage run as the same as GTA IV run , but with more brightness and more natural graphics .

I heard about the Citizen and i install this mp . First of all , i made a server with port forward and i call some friends to play together.When i trying to connect to the server without "commandline"in gta directory , just gave my crash app sometimes. My command line for run multiplayer

. I put the vc_hud , vc_radio , vc_race and dsound.dll from Rage directory to Citizen directory . Well , everytime when players connect to my server fall into the water (standard place for spawning or something like that , spawn zone ...) :

, again and over again in the same place . Should I edit something in the Citizen Server ? like citmp-server.yml or ... ? I have another issue , I can't see the blood of the NPC in VCR Map . Even with max settings , the Citizen Server somehow block the blood on my game ? When I shot the people , can't see any scratches on clothes or any trace of blood

In single player i have no problem . When I go fast through the walls and crash my car in MP , the player doesn't fly out of the car through the windscreen ... (another problem with connection?)

I don't know exactly why all players receive a "Lost connection" . I have 300mbps bandwith of "DIGI fiber link", because I'm from Romania , also the speed goes up to 480/500mbps . I know , i have a "potato:cursing:" pc , that should be the reason for "Lost connection" ? If the server it's open on my computer(that means i'm the host)requires more hardware resources from my pc to run "smooth" without lag and glitch ?

I trying to set a password to server , but it doesn't work , or if I set the password , it's incorrect :

PC Specs :

CPU:Pentium 4 631 HT 3.3 ghz 

GPU:Msi GeForce 210

RAM:Dual channel stick of 1Gb/channel at 533mhz +512mb stick (Total : 2560Mb RAM)

PSW:350W For P4 Consumption ...

Motherboard : Asus P5LD2-VM 2.0 Rev.

LAN : Intel PRO 1000 PL (up to 1gbps speed) use Cat5E cable

Window Firewall and every firewall and Vpn was closed , also Avast (I was wondering if that was the problem) but still no ...

Rage Mod from here :

I trying to install the latest mod :

but it doesn't work for me , nothing happen when I start "LaunchGTAIV"

Damn ,nothing goes right ...;(:thumbdown:

. I put the vc_hud , vc_radio , vc_race and dsound.dll from Rage directory to Citizen directory . Well , everytime when players connect to my server fall into the water (standard place for spawning or something like that , spawn zone ...) :

, again and over again in the same place . Should I edit something in the Citizen Server ? like citmp-server.yml or ... ? I have another issue , I can't see the blood of the NPC in VCR Map . Even with max settings , the Citizen Server somehow block the blood on my game ? When I shot the people , can't see any scratches on clothes or any trace of blood

Edit spawn coordinates in resources>[maps]>freeroam-map>map.lua

As for blood, I have no idea. I've never tried running VC map on Citizen.

In single player i have no problem . When I go fast through the walls and crash my car in MP , the player doesn't fly out of the car through the windscreen ... (another problem with connection?)

I don't know exactly why all players receive a "Lost connection" . I have 300mbps bandwith of "DIGI fiber link", because I'm from Romania , also the speed goes up to 480/500mbps . I know , i have a "potato:cursing:" pc , that should be the reason for "Lost connection" ? If the server it's open on my computer(that means i'm the host)requires more hardware resources from my pc to run "smooth" without lag and glitch ?

Not flying through the windshield is normal, that is carried over from standard Multiplayer. Don't know if it can be enabled again.

As for people losing connection, I have no idea. That can happen on any server. My guess is on people having their game installation modded with different files or something. I'm sure it's not related to your connection or PC.

To set a password, open citmp-server.yml with Notepad and remove the # from #Password: changeme