what are the things possible to do with Citizen IV

• Hi

I just discovered Citizen IV i didn't knew about it so i would like to know

when installed is it linked to the usual multiplayer server of Original GTA IV ?

if i want to play with only just a friend of mine is it possible to be in free mode ?

since it looks like a FiveM version of GTA IV i'm kind of interested to play some GTA RP on GTA IV is there some servers ?

Finally i just found that using it on EFLC is possible but the weapon cars etc are impossible to use. so do you plan to create a version for EFLC ?

thanks you for your consideration

Cordially

if i want to play with only just a friend of mine is it possible to be in free mode ?

Yes. You can setup a server with the freeroam resource (that's already standard server configuration afaik)

since it looks like a FiveM version of GTA IV

CitizenIV existed before FiveM, just was never was popular and was kind of forgotten and went through management changes since NTAuthority is no longer allowed to do anything with either multiplayer mod.

i'm kind of interested to play some GTA RP on GTA IV is there some servers ?

https://citizeniv.net/masterlist/

So far there's only one active server (Flashback Roleplay) but it's in Russian afaik.

Finally i just found that using it on EFLC is possible but the weapon cars etc are impossible to use. so do you plan to create a version for EFLC

I don't think there are any plans to move it to EFLC, but episodic content can be added in/streamed without replacing existing vehicles/weapons (though it's kind of buggy in that regard because of maybe game limits or other unknown reasons, and we don't know how to use EFLC audio files even though technically Citizen supports doing so, there was no documentation about it left)

https://citizeniv.net/masterlist/

So far there's only one active server (Flashback Roleplay) but it's in Russian afaik.

Well since i don't speak Russian at all XD it would be hard to play

thanks you for your various answers i'm just gonna download it and try it out because i can't play on multiplayer since a long time everytime i try i got the message "The Social Club is unvailable" before launching the game every single time this have pissed me off a lot so if CitizenIV can solve the problem and allow me to finally play GTA IV multiplayer again i'm very happy about that

Cordially

• i don't know if it was removed or not if it is then why the hell i still having that message when launching my game ? i'm having that glitch since a long time and Rockstar staff haven't really help solving the problem now that i found CitizenIV hope this would be an alternative way to finally play multiplayer again