I ♥ LC Freeroam Server

• Hello and welcome to I LC Freeroam Server's topic !

This server is open to every players who like drive, stunt, hunt, kill... For fun !

It will be subject to be away improved.

Every months, a new special vehicle gonna be hidden somewhere in Liberty City and purposed to find as a "Challenge".

Get it, take a screenshot, and post it in that topic or @ Discord.

By the way, once discovered, this vehicle will be definitely available by using /veh command.

If not discovered at the ending date, the vehicle will be not available anyway.

Also, some minor changes are and gonna be spread through Liberty City, get them and have fun !

As you feel, same than for the challenge, take a screenshot and post it in here.

You may also post any screenshots and videos you took about this server on the dedicated topic for.

If you don't see I LC Freeroam Server in Serverlist/Masterlist...

mpsrv.dyndns.org:30120

So, join in, and see you there !

ilovelc.png

I LC Freeroam Server on Discord

• CHALLENGE 02: Till 31 May 2019, a Schyster Deviant from GTA 5 is hidden in Liberty City. Find it, take a screenshot, and post it here ! ...

ADDED: Some jump ramps as been added at Columbus Ave and Frankfort Ave construct places. ...

SPACEDOCKER: Challenge 01 is done. Spawn the Spacedocker using /veh spacedocker command. ...

The Spacedocker was there..

n0isIjI.jpg

• ADDED: Some more player spawns points and weapons pickups.

ADDED: Some jump ramps as been added at Grummer Rd, San Juan Rd and Bismarck Ave corner, Jonestone Ave and Asahara Rd corner.

JwhseJy.jpg

0VXceC4.jpg

5Xj8nSY.jpg

• DEVIANT: Challenge 02 is done. Found by Creepers Thunder, the Schyster Deviant is now available using /veh deviant command.
    CHALLENGE 03: Till 31 May 2019, a Zenvo ST1 is hidden in Liberty City. Find it, take a screenshot, and post it here or @ Discord !

Here was the Deviant..

3598.png